My Father


My father is my best friend and real hero of my life. He supports in my every difficulties. He helps me to get up early in the morning.
Sometimes, he makes breakfast for us. He helps me to get ready for the school. He also helps me to do my homework.

My father name is Tika Ram Pradhan. He is thirty-eight years old. He is helpful, kind, intelligent and loving person. Sometimes, he used to crack jokes and make every one laugh. He helps my mother in the kitchen every day. He never quarrel with my mother, if their is any misunderstanding, he used to convince my mother.

After coming home from office he used to play with me. In every Saturday, he takes family to new places and have fun. In summer and winter vacation, he plans for tour and picnic for our family. He gives advice to us to become successful person in the life. He teaches us how to respect elders and love juniors. 

As he is kind-hearted and hardworking person, so I love him a lot. He taught lot of things to keep me out of burdens and sorrows. He
also shows path of success. 


No comments:

Post a Comment