My Father


There is an opinion that perfect dads do not exist, however, I strongly want to disagree with this opinion. Maybe not all the dads are perfect, but mine definitely is. My father is special and everything he does and says is special too. I like the way he dresses, he behaves, he moves and speaks. I am really proud of being his daughter, as I am a small present of a great person he is. Let me describe my father so that you understood how special he is.



My father’s name is Tika Ram Pradhan. He is thirty-five years old. He is a co-operative manager and runs his own company. He works through day and night. He is a very hardworking man. He goes to his office at eight thirty in the morning and returns home at seven in the evening.

On weekends, he takes us out for picnic and movies. He plays different games with me and also helps me with my homework.

He is a good spiritual man. He gives me moral ideas and also teaches me how to communicate with other people. He goes jogging every morning and takes me along with him on weekends.

He is very kind and honest person. He believes in discipline. He listens to my problems very patiently and helps me to solve them. He too helps my mother with household chores.

What is more, my father always gives me good advice when I ask for it. He can calm me when there is a need to do so. When I feel bad, he finds proper words to support me. I greatly appreciate such moments. I am really happy that my father cares about my family and me. What is more, he always gives me a helping hand and teaches to help others. He understands that he is an example I want to follow.

I love him a lot, and he is my greatest strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment